- Provide opportunities to practice and promote nepali cultural heritage
- Organize cultural and social programs that provide opportunities for community members to connect with others and build a sense of community and belonging.
- Provide opportunities to learn nepali language, eastern spiritual philosophy, ancient Hindu and Buddhist teachings
- Provide English language classes and translation services to help individuals and families communicate more effectively with government agencies, healthcare providers, and other organizations.
- Community Outreach:
- Provide physical/mental health related services to marginalized/uninsured community members
- Connect and encourage young generation of Nepalese origin through sports, education and other youth engaging activities
- Provide advocacy and outreach services to help community members navigate complex systems and access the necessary resources and services.
- Mandir related:
- Provide opportunities to practice Hindu and Buddhist religious activities by running Pashupati and Buddha temple
- Renovate the existing main building, stone hut, and silo room
- Renovate the existing barn and convert to to a community hall
- Establish a lord Buddha statue and a lord Shiva Statue
- Build a children playground
- Establish a walking trail around the property boundary
- Build a new temple building (Pashupati – Buddha Mandir)
See the Germantown Property Documentary in NECC’s youtube channel for more information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgyGXqeF-s8.